Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
MarianneBFox Offline

22.10.2019 10:55
To provide a beautiful Antworten

With all the driving you do today Cory Littleton Game Jersey , a car accident (hopefully won't) but could, happen to you, at one point or another in your life. Due to this fact, you need to understand your car insurance coverage and the process of filing claims thoroughly.

Most of the car accidents that happen luckily do not include bodily injury. The claims are a bit more involved if someone is injured than when just the vehicles are damaged. The process for filing claims is pretty standard between the insurance companies. Go by the guide offered below to file your claims.

1. Call the police or 911 to report the accident. All insurance companies require a police report be made to process the claims. Also in most areas it is the law for you to have an accident report on file.

2. When the accident first happens you need to get the name Robert Woods Game Jersey , address, and phone number of the other driver who was involved. You also need to get all their insurance information and their driver's license number. Give them the same information on you.

3. If you can, call your insurance company from the accident site. In the event you can't call from the scene, then call as soon as you get home.

4. Write down your version of what happened so that you tell all the investigators from both insurance companies the exact same scenario. This is crucial to your claim especially when trying to deal with the other person's insurance company.

5. You will need to also inform the other person's insurance company that you are filing a claim. Most of the time you can make a claim to your insurance company Jared Goff Game Jersey , and they will pay you and then go after the other person's insurance company, and collect for what they paid you. But this can result in your rates going up, so if you weren't at fault for the accident call the other person's insurance company and file a claim first. Then if things don't go right you can still make a claim on your insurance.

6. You will receive phone calls from the insurance company you made the claim to. They will ask for you account of what happened during the accident. Have your notes handy so you can talk about it accurately.

7. You will need to get an estimate on the damage to your car. Some insurance companies tell you to go get 3 estimates, and others will send an adjuster out to make an estimate. Be careful not to let the insurance company off the hook if they are not going to offer you enough to pay for the damages. Stand your ground and get the settlement you deserve.

8. Do not settle totally with the insurance company until your car is totally repaired. You don't want any surprises to occur later.

Now this is just a guide to give you some kind of idea what the process of making claims are. Of course if someone is hurt in the accident the claim becomes a bit more in depth and involved to settle. Check your insurance company for their procedures too Cooper Kupp Game Jersey , in case they vary a bit from the guide here.
I Don't Have Time To... Self Help Articles | June 5, 2007
Do you feel like you don't have the time to do the things you want?? By examining your priorities and balancing your life, you can create the time to engage in activities that are important to you.

In 30 minutes, you can declutter a few cabinets.? In 30 minutes Gerald Everett Game Jersey , you can walk 1-12 to two miles.? You can lose yourself in a novel, or play two board games with your children in 30 minutes.? In 30 minutes, you can make three to four phone calls.? You can watch a sitcom, or idly search several websites in 30 minutes.? In less than 30 minutes Todd Gurley II Game Jersey , our nation was rocked and a record was set by one man at Virginia Tech.? In less than 30 minutes, a doctor can deliver life changing news.? In a split second, accidents happen that forever take our loved ones from us.? Sorry for the shock factor, but I want you to understand that time stands still for no one Aaron Donald Game Jersey , and we all have 24 hours in a day.? Take eight hours away for sleeping, and we are left with 16 hours.? So, are you spending your time in this precious life exactly the way you want to?

Know Yourself and Your Priorities

I want you to take a look at the ?True to You? Life Wheel and ask yourself what?s most important to you in each of these areas of your life.? Go ahead.? Make a list of your priorities.? Maybe your list might look something like this:

??????? To continually grow and change so I can live my best life

??????? To make God the center of my life

??????? To enjoy my life with people, places and activities that refuel me

??????? To love my husband and children to the best of my ability

??????? To take care of myself emotionally and physically so I can be available for others

??????? To build a financially strong present and future

??????? To be passionate and give my best to my chosen profession

??????? To provide a beautiful and nurturing home environment for my family

Think about who you are and what you want to be.? Do not be influenced by what society says you should be.? It?s okay to consider what?s important to your loved ones Eric Dickerson Game Jersey , as long as you are not giving up an important part of yourself.? Your life should be crafted so that it is ?true to you?.? In this way, giving to others flows freely, and from the heart.

Examine Your Current Life

SERvus »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz